Thursday, November 10, 2005

Shalom, welcome to Imaginatio.



Greetings,
Some 25 years ago I started a research project on the ethics of imagination, but I was side tracked working in the computer industry (software testing, programming, and computer type/graphic design); hence preventing this project from completion. However, a few years ago, upon finding out my vision and my hearing will get worse (I already have a quarter of vision/hearing now.), I made a decision to finish the dream. Many of you invited to read along my journey have already empowered me to fulfill this long deferred dream. Thank you.
To those just joining in from a web search. This is a serious scholarly blog, not a place for rants, flames, or immaturity. If you want to comment or offer help, please keep my research goal in mind. I will ban those who do not respect my blog, thank you.
Each week I will try to post a summary update on my progress as I work my way though some 100 plus books and some 300 articles. The main long term plans are thus:
1. Get books and articles, done as of Dec 1.
2. Read them, 3 yrs, to start 2006.
3. Write an annotated bibliography, work on as I read.
[take a break]
4. Write a working model on imagination.
5. Read books and articles on Ethics while factoring in my work imagination.
6. Write book, "Ethics of Imagination: a Study in Prophecy."

Shalom, Andrew

No comments: